27 MAY, 6PM OUTSIDE IN THE VILLAGE HALL CAR PARK
The Annual Parish Meeting – also known as the Annual Meeting of the Parish and as the Annual Parish Assembly – this year will be different from pre-covid meetings as it will be held outside and only essential items will be included. The Annual Parish Meeting is the meeting where the parish council report to its electorate on what it has accomplished in the preceding year. The Annual Parish Meeting is a separate meeting from the Parish Council Annual Meeting (which has already been held this year). The Annual Parish Meeting should be a relatively informal event for the community whereas the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council is a formal council meeting.
The annual parish meeting must be held between 1st March and the 1st June (inclusive) each year on a date decided by the Parish Council. The Annual Parish Meeting may not start earlier than 6:00pm.
There will be an opportunity for the public and press to express their opinions on what the council are doing during the meeting.
This year the Annual Parish Meeting will be held OUTSIDE due to Covid restrictions, in the Village Hall car park at 6pm. If you attend please bring your own chair if you wish to be seated, and be prepared for any weather.
THE AGENDA WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
- To Approve Minutes of Parish Meeting Held 14th May 2019
- Welcome by Chairman of the Parish Council and Chairman’s Report
- To Receive Reports from County & District Councillors (TBC)
- To Receive Reports from Parish Councillors or Representatives reporting on other committees:
- Village Hall
- Team Linton
5. To Receive Comments or Questions from Members of the Public on matters of interest